The study program in business administration is designed for those who are interested to work in areas such as management, international business, marketing, accounting, information and communication technology or entrepreneurship.
Upon successful completion of the undergraduate studies for a period of three years, the students are awarded the following degree:
- BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration
In accordance with the Bologna Declaration and ECTS, the lectures include compulsory and optional modules having their own codes and distributed by semesters, by a degree of weight and each of them earns certain number of credits: 30 credits for 1 semester and 60 credits for a whole academic year, which means 180 credits for three years. Each ECTS credit corresponds to 25-30 hours of work.
In addition to the regular academic staff and associate staff, there are visiting professors from the country and abroad, as well as specialists from the economic, financial, and international economic sectors (relations). The students will attend appropriate institutions in these areas at home and abroad for practical lectures, they will have the required educational seminars, and will perform mandatory practical trainings (applied program) for certain subjects.
List of compulsory subjects:
- B101 Business Environment
- B102 Business Communications
- B103 Business Management
- B201 Strategic Management
- B202 Managerial Accounting
- B203 Marketing
- B302 Risk Management
- B303 Corporate Finance
- B304 Organizational Psychology
- B306 International Finance
- B308 Perception and Quality Management
- B309 Management of Operations and Logistics
List of elective subjects:
- B104 Business Accounting
- B105 English Language 1
- B106 Management of Information Technology
- B107 Business Statistics
- B108 Cultural Studies in Business 1
- B204 Company Law
- B205 English Language 2
- B206 Human Resource Management
- B207 Management of Financial Resources
- B208 Cultural Studies in Business 2
- B305 Computer Applications
- B310 Leadership and Ethics
- B311 General Cultural Studies 1
- B314 Computer Network
- B315 General Cultural Studies 2
- B316 Business Ethics
The objective of the program is to help students gain academic as well as professional knowledge of business in order to be able to professionally fulfill all the tasks that will be required of them in companies, associations or public bodies or to be able to develop their own business. The program of PVPU “Euro College” Kumanovo gives its students the necessary professional qualifications (theoretical knowledge, knowledge of business management skills, decision making, etc.) for the development of future profession and ability to systematization of them.
|Knowledge and understanding
|- Acquiring knowledge about the processes of organizing and conducting various types of businesses, organizations and managing human resources;
- Understanding of the structure and role of the social, economic and legal environment in managing with organizations;
- Understanding of the process of formulation and implementation of business and marketing strategies;
- Understanding of the basic postulates of the modern management and other managerial disciplines relevant to the contemporary management practice;
- Acquiring knowledge related to accounting and making accounting decisions;
- Acquiring knowledge of finance in organizations and corporations, and understanding of financial systems internationally.
|Application of knowledge and understanding
|- Acquiring managerial skills related to structuring, organizing and conducting various types of business;
- Independent analysis and interpretation of relevant information in the process of managerial decision-making;
- Design and implementation of management, marketing, accounting, financial, legal, operational and IT strategies in specific business environment and within the established ethical standards in the industry.
|Ability for assessment
|- Leadership qualities, building and coordinating teams and evaluation of team and individual performance, leadership and delegation;
- Ability to identify, analyze and predict changes in the business factors that affect the achievement of the company objectives and identification of alternative solutions deriving from them;
- Ability to apply qualitative and quantitative methods in managerial decision-making and optimizing business processes.
|- Conceptual thinking and effective communication of ideas and information to superiors and subordinate people in the company;
- Communication skills in business communication, negotiation and building long-term relationships with stakeholders of the company;
- Communication skills for effective dealing with organizational conflict and stress in the workplace.
|- Possessing culture and capacity for continuous improvement and upgrade of the acquired knowledge;
- Developing critical thinking, synthesizing information and drawing conclusions.